New Vacancy - Lead Character Artist - Midlands UK
Our client is an acclaimed AAA developer seeking to add a Lead Character Artist to head up the talent at their Midlands-based studio for their upcoming open world fantasy action game. Experience developing RPG games on current consoles desirable.
- Experience in the technical aspects of the craft -materials, asset optimisation and the creation of meshes with clean and functional topology, while communicating with technical departments.
- Overseeing the Character group, working in conjunction with the Art Director to plan ahead, then maintain the project within quality and delivery expectations from start to finish.
- Excellent human anatomy knowledge, married with an understanding of standard methodologies to suit animation and engine requirements.
- A strong portfolio demonstrating your in-game character artwork to very high standards.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience of working on published AAA titles on current-gen consoles.
- Deep understanding of current generation production workflows in relation to character art production.