New Vacancy - Senior Lighting Artist - Midlands UK
This top tier, AAA team are responsible for titles that have been genre defining. They have open opportunities to add a Senior Lighting Artist to their Midlands-based studio.
- Deconstruct lighting and textures in a physically based renderer to establish appropriate colour values.
- Ensure that all lighting deliverables are completed fully and in line with the production schedule.
- Create dramatic and compelling lighting that supports photorealistic rendering
- Good knowledge of direct and indirect light, luminance and colour theory, animated VFX experience desirable.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in the games industry in a Lighting / Environment Artist role, as well as a passion for games.
- Good knowledge of current-gen lighting tools and pipelines, demonstrated in your reel.
To be considered, please submit your CV .doc or .docx format to firstname.lastname@example.org today