New Vacancy - Senior Lighting Artist - AAA Studio - North UK
Our client is a AAA studio involved in delivering action-packed experiences across both PC and console platforms, and are now seeking to add a Senior Lighting Artist to their North UK studio.
- Create baked and dynamic lighting in step with the Art Director
- Actively liaise and collaborate interdepartmentally
- Develop techniques, toolsets while implementing improvements
- Create and direct level lighting and post FX in real-time
- 5 years' experience within AAA games production or film with an excellent knowledge of lighting theory, pipelines and art techniques
- Expertise in lighting, colour theory, real time rendering and post FX, understanding shader relationships and performance impacts
- Portfolio demonstrating confidence in lighting different materials, characters, conditions and times of day, married with an understanding of how this establishes the mood
- Good communicator in English, team-player and willing to collaborate with Art Director / Leads, being an avid gamer a benefit
To be considered, please forward CV’s in .doc or .docx format complete with showreel and portfolio links to email@example.com today.