Concept Artist - Mobile Games - Czech Republic (Ref. 875)
Our client is an independent developer with a vision to deliver console-standard, core gaming experiences on mobile platforms. They are now seeking a visionary Concept Artist to join their Czech studio's talent.
- Together with the Lead Artist, take a major role in designing and defining the characters and environments of titles
- Collaborate with 3D art teams to create key art and mood paintings, establishing tone, mechanics and narrative points as required, assisting with paint- and sculpt-overs as necessary
- Involvement in key art and other graphics for marketing and promotional materials, as needed
- At least 5 years' concept art experience within the games industry and experience with Science Fiction settings
- A keen eye for form, silhouette and structure in developing characters and environments, with an understanding of both human- and creature anatomy and costume design, as displayed on portfolio
- Passionate for games, an effective communicator verbally and visually across departments, able to thrive in a team-driven environment
To be considered, please submit CV’s in .doc or .docx format with portfolio links to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference 875 today.
We are an equal opportunity recruitment agency and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Big Planet is a GDPR compliant agency. Please refer to our new and updated GDPR Privacy Statement at http://www.big-planet.biz/news.php?d=27