UI / UX Designer - Mobile Studio - Czech Republic (Ref. 902)
Our client is an independent developer with a vision to deliver console-standard, core gaming experiences on mobile platforms. They are now seeking a visionary Concept Artist to join their Czech studio's talent.
- Involvement in the design and implementation of all aspects of UI within applications (wireframes, user flows, menus, HUDs, icons, etc)
- Collaborate across different departments of Design, Programming and QA to pro-actively identify areas of improvement to drive user engagement
- Stay up-to-date on industry trends and techniques to ensure titles ship with intuitive and engaging user interfaces
- At least 2 years' relevant games industry experience within mobile games, basic scripting skill and a passion for games
- Aptitude to rapidly design, iterate and integrate layouts to shifting requirements and a portfolio displaying a range of UI and HUD designs
- Proficiency in 2D and texture tools (Photoshop, Illustrator) and ideally experienced with Unity3D, an understanding of animation basics and their relation to UI are a major advantage
- Experience working with text and fonts for design and impeccable verbal and written English, a true team-player
To be considered, please submit CV’s in .doc or .docx format with portfolio links to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference 902 today.
We are an equal opportunity recruitment agency and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Big Planet is a GDPR compliant agency. Please refer to our new and updated GDPR Privacy Statement at http://www.big-planet.biz/news.php?d=27