Senior Environment Artist - AAA Studio - Midlands UK (Ref. 304)
Our client is a AAA studio, well-known for delivering high standards of polish with all the titles they release. With an ambitious new project and future expansion on the horizon, they are now seeking a Senior Environment Artist to join their Midlands UK studio's talent.
- Creation of 3D consistently high quality assets within specifications
- Rapidly learn new concepts and tools required and take an active role in R&D of techniques and improvements in production pipelines
- Leverage experience to take part in mentorship and personal development of junior staff, accumulating and distributing best practices, remaining keyed-in on latest production techniques as they emerge in the industry
- At least 5 years relevant games industry experience, with at least one AAA console title shipped
- Strong portfolio with 3D assets, detailed realistically modelled environments and traditional artistic skills on display with a broad range
- An understanding of technical aspects and limitations of environment development
- Keen for development as a manager, while still retaining a hands-on approach
To be considered, please submit CV’s in .doc or .docx format with portfolio links to email@example.com quoting reference 304 today.
We are an equal opportunity recruitment agency and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Big Planet is a GDPR compliant agency. Please refer to our new and updated GDPR Privacy Statement at http://www.big-planet.biz/news.php?d=27