Lead Character Artist - AAA Studio - Midlands UK (Ref. 402)
Our client is an acclaimed AAA developer seeking to add a Lead Character Artist to head up the talent at their Midlands-based studio for their upcoming open world fantasy action game. Experience developing RPG games on current consoles desirable.
- Experience in the technical aspects of the craft -materials, asset optimisation and the creation of meshes with clean and functional topology, while communicating with technical departments.
- Overseeing the Character group, working in conjunction with the Art Director to plan ahead, then maintain the project within quality and delivery expectations from start to finish.
- Excellent human anatomy knowledge, married with an understanding of standard methodologies to suit animation and engine requirements.
- A strong portfolio demonstrating your in-game character artwork to very high standards.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience of working on published AAA titles on current-gen consoles.
- Deep understanding of current generation production workflows in relation to character art production.
To be considered, please submit CV's to firstname.lastname@example.org citing Ref. 402 today.
We are an equal opportunity recruitment agency who value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Big Planet is a GDPR compliant agency. Please refer to our new and updated GDPR Privacy Statement at http://www.big-planet.biz/news.php?d=27