Lead Artist - AAA Studio - Midlands UK (Ref. 736)
Our client is a multi-award winning studio that has excelled cross-platform, in many genres of games for all age groups, maintaining a consistently high meta-critic rating. To sustain their steady expansion they are looking for an experienced Lead Artist to realise their next hit AAA title.
- Lead and mentor the art team, with a hands-on approach, creating art and leading by example to drive effective teamwork, providing feedback and guidance
- Plan tasks efficiently, working across disciplines to best determine solutions to any arising issues
- Take ownership of the artwork of the project, keeping up-to-date on trends and deliver memorable experiences within technical constraints
- At least 3 years' experience within the games industry with at least 1 year in a Senior or Lead role, game production cycles fully worked are greatly advantageous
- Proficient in Photoshop and 3DS Max / Maya or equivalent 3D package, knowledge of shaders, lighting and technical art practices
- Portfolio demonstrating prowess in 3D modelling, texturing, lighting, realistic environments, vehicles and original concepts, traditional arts experience beneficial
- Effective communicator across all levels, with a passion for games
To be considered, submit your CV’s in .doc or .docx format with portfolio to email@example.com Ref 736 today.
Big Planet is a GDPR compliant agency.
Please refer to our new and updated GDPR Privacy Statement at http://www.big-planet.biz/news.php?d=27