Lead Marketing Artist - AAA Studio - Midlands UK (Ref. 743)
Our client is a multi-award winning studio that has excelled cross-platform, in many genres of games for all age groups, maintaining a consistently high meta-critic rating. To sustain their steady expansion they are looking for an experienced UI/UX Designer to realise their next hit AAA title.
- Lead a team of Concept Artists via a hands-on approach, working closely with- and supporting the development teams across the design process
- Co-ordinate across departments to ensure the art production is in line with the Design objectives, technical constraints and schedule
- Through effective planning of tasks and keeping up-to-date on trends and techniques, work with diverse disciplines to overcome any issues arising during production and realise art assets to a high degree of polish
- At least 3 years' experience within the games industry and at least 1 year at a Senior or Lead role, ideally having completed the production cycle of at least one published game
- Demonstrable proficiency in artistic aspects; environments, characters, 2D and UI assets and animations as displayed on portfolio, traditional arts training beneficial
- Proficiency with Photoshop, 3DS Max / Maya, knowledge of ZBrush, After Effects, Illustrator and video editing advantageous
- Self-motivated, passionate for games, able to communicate and collaborate across disciplines, conversant across both technical- and non-technical departments
To be considered, submit your CV’s in .doc or .docx format with portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org citing Ref 743 today.
We are an equal opportunity recruitment agency and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Big Planet is a GDPR compliant agency. Please refer to our new and updated GDPR Privacy Statement at http://www.big-planet.biz/news.php?d=27