Technical Animator - Unreal Studio - South East UK (Ref. 918)
Our client is one of the UK's best-known studios in photorealistic graphics. Excelling in PC and console platforms, they are looking to add a Technical Animator to their talent in their South-East UK studio.
- Collaborate closely with Art leads, Production and Design departments to craft animations within technical scope and artistic vision, performing both Rigging and Skinning
- Quickly prototype animation systems with state machines and blend spaces for use in the ideation processes
- Applying animation principles, create high-quality character and vehicle animations within technical constraints, able to input creative solutions to gameplay problems
- Manage and maintain animation libraries, developing pipelines to continuously improve character rigs and their delivery rate
- Experience as a character animator within the games industry with strong traditional animation skills, as displayed in portfolio
- Understanding of Rigging and Animation transfer pipelines
- Advanced knowledge of Maya and practical use of UE4 with UE4 Blueprints, State machines and Blendspaces experience beneficial
- Self-motivated, highly organised and passionate for games, able to apply practicality and a solution-oriented mind to task
To be considered, submit your CV’s in .doc or .docx format with portfolio to email@example.com citing Ref 918 today.
We are an equal opportunity recruitment agency and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Big Planet is a GDPR compliant agency.
Please refer to our new and updated GDPR Privacy Statement at http://www.big-planet.biz/news.php?d=27