Lead Animator - AAA - Action and RPG - London, UK (Ref. 894)
Our client is an award-winning London studio behind critically acclaimed AAA titles. They are currently seeking a Lead Animator to head up their animation team in the delivery of their next hits.
- Working alongside the production team, creating roadmaps and schedules to ensure deliveries across the life-cycle, running outsource plans and quality control as required
- Collaborating with the Animation Director, aid the Animation department in realising the AAA standards the studio is known for
- Oversee the creation and maintenance of accurate department documentation and take part in the interview and hiring process during re-staffing and development plans
- Contribute to any part of the production cycle as required, accumulating and distributing improvements across departments
- At least 7 years' experience within the games industry, at least 3 years at an equivalent Senior or Lead role, with at least 2 AAA titles worked and shipped
- Exceptional eye for detail, UE4 experience, MotionBuilder and working knowledge of 3DSMax or Maya, as displayed within a strong portfolio
- Meticulous approach to work, with outstanding communication and leadership skill across departments and levels, ability to maintain motivation and morale, ideally prior experience with outsource management
- Ambitious and eager to develop new techniques, an interest in pushing standards for Facial Animation highly advantageous
To be considered, submit your CV’s in .doc or .docx format with portfolio to email@example.com citing Ref 894 today.
We are an equal opportunity recruitment agency and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Big Planet is a GDPR compliant agency.
Please refer to our new and updated GDPR Privacy Statement at http://www.big-planet.biz/news.php?d=27