Senior Animator - AAA - Action and RPG - London, UK (Ref. 895)
Our client is an award-winning London studio behind critically acclaimed AAA titles. They are currently seeking a Senior Animator to join their animation team in the delivery of their next hits on a two-year contract.
- Creation of industry-leading, high-quality character animations in support of narrative and gameplay, working closely with Animation Director and -Lead in ensuring assets meet all standards for consistency
- Join an ambitious team of animators in ensuring all pipelines and tools developed are suited for purpose department-wide
- Display dedication and decision-making in the development of excellence in all assets, encouraging non-Senior members to excel
- At least 3 years' relevant experience within the games industry, with AAA games experience, and at least one AAA title worked and shipped
- Proficiency in 3DS Max or Maya, MotionBuilder and knowledge of Unreal Engine, exposure to MoCap processes advantageous
- A deep understanding of the principles of animation and animation pipeline, from conceptualisation to implementation with outstanding keyframe animation skill, as displayed on portfolio / reel
- A real passion for games, strong self-management- and organisational skill, able to work in a team within a dynamic environment, providing and receiving feedback
To be considered, submit your CV’s in .doc or .docx format with portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org citing Ref 895 today.
We are an equal opportunity recruitment agency and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Big Planet is a GDPR compliant agency. Please refer to our new and updated GDPR Privacy Statement at http://www.big-planet.biz/news.php?d=27