Marketing Artist - Mobile Studio - Spain Ref. 919
Our client is one of the most recognised developers in Spain. With a powerful foothold in the Freemium Mobile market, they are now looking to add an experienced VFX Artist to their Spanish studio's talent.
- Active involvement in creative processes and subsequent asset production for campaigns and fan sites, closely collaborating with Marketing Video Artist
- Crating and aligning roadmaps with those of the marketing team, managing expectations and ensuring deliverables are within standard and deadlines
- Involvement with outsource departments depending on requirements, keeping all assets consistent and up-to-date on trends within User Acquisition
- At least 2 years' experience within the games- or advertising industry, ideally with mobile game marketing experience
- Multi-disciplinary artistic skill and proficiency with the Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop in particular), as displayed on a varied portfolio. Any additional experience with 3D modelling software and Unity engine highly beneficial
- Solution- and detail-oriented approach, with good communication skill and fluency in English
- Passionate about visual storytelling, a proactive, self-driven team player that can thrive in a fast-paced dynamic environment
To be considered, please forward CV’s in .doc or .docx format with portfolio links to firstname.lastname@example.org citing Ref 919 today.
We are an equal opportunity recruitment agency who value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Big Planet is a GDPR compliant agency. Please refer to our new and updated GDPR Privacy Statement at http://www.big-planet.biz/news.php?d=27