Technical Artist (Unity) - Mobile Games - Spain Ref. 870
Our client is one of the most recognised developers in Spain. With a powerful foothold in the Freemium Mobile market, they are now looking to add an experienced VFX Artist to their Spanish studio's talent.
- Develop tools and solutions best suited to the Art department's needs
- Establish and maintain effective Art production pipelines across the entire project, ensuring consistency and addressing any issues as they arise
- Collaborate closely across departments, mediating requirements and making sure assets integrate smoothly
- Accumulate and disseminate proven methods and practices from production pipelines
- At least 2 years' experience within a mobile game development studio within the games industry, experienced with the Unity Engine
- Confident with C# scripting and a deep understanding of optimisation techniques for mobile, ideally experienced with 2D production pipelines
- Efficient and resourceful problem-solver, driven by a passion for games, balacing creative solutions with a methodical approach and effective communication skill, bridging the gap between Art and Programming and integrating into a strong team
- Any additional experience with UI and Unity Canvas or artistic experience with 3D and 2D asset production highly beneficial
To be considered, please forward CV’s in .doc or .docx format with portfolio links to email@example.com citing Ref 870 today.
We are an equal opportunity recruitment agency who value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Big Planet is a GDPR compliant agency.
Please refer to our new and updated GDPR Privacy Statement at http://www.big-planet.biz/news.php?d=27