Technical Artist - AAA - London, UK Ref. 647
Our client is an independently-owned studio on the outskirts of London, involved in the crafting of engaging AAA multiplayer experiences that garnered over 300 awards and nominations world-wide. They now seek to add a talented Technical Artist to their studio to help deliver the next generation of hits.
- Communicate between all disciplines to resolve issues and improve game quality
- Prototype, develop and improve art pipelines
- Optimise run-time performance of our games
- Assist the programming team with implementing art-related tools and features
Skills and Experience
- Strong proactive problem-solving attitude
- Experience with Unreal Engine, especially UE4
- Demonstrable knowledge of modern game content creation workflows using Autodesk 3dsmax and/or Autodesk Maya, ideally confident in rigging and run-time performance profiling
To be considered, please submit CV's in with portfolio link, citing Ref. 647 to firstname.lastname@example.org today.
We are an equal opportunity recruitment agency who value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Big Planet is a GDPR compliant agency. Please refer to our new and updated GDPR Privacy Statement at http://www.big-planet.biz/news.php?d=27