Art Outsource Manager - AAA - Midlands UK Ref. 624
Our client is a multi-award winning studio that has excelled cross-platform, in many genres of games for all age groups, maintaining a consistently high meta-critic rating. To sustain their steady expansion they are looking for a production-focused Art Manager to join their renowned independent studio. Experience in managing the development and creation of Art for AAA titles essential.
- Working closely with the Art Director and Dev Director, take an active role in building and maintaining departmental schedules, managing the production of all art and animation, keeping assets consistent across quality standards and within deadlines
- Communicating clearly across departments, adapting to changes in dependencies and informing the Art Director on requirements of the Art department
- Facilitate effective teamwork between external and internal teams, ensuring Art documentation is kept up to date
- Accumulating and disseminating best practices across art teams to review assets and improve workflows
- At least 4 years' experience within the games industry and experience with managing Art team through complete production cycle of at least one released AAA game
- Effective verbal, written and visual communicator across all levels and departments, with scheduling, budgeting and outsourcing experiences
- Deep understanding of 3D art production pipelines, with an ability to effective organise and supervise creative teams
To be considered, please submit CV's in with portfolio link, citing Ref. 624 to email@example.com today.
We are an equal opportunity recruitment agency who value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Big Planet is a GDPR compliant agency.
Please refer to our new and updated GDPR Privacy Statement at http://www.big-planet.biz/news.php?d=27