Experienced / Senior Environment Artist - AAA – UK North Ref. 788
Our client, one of the UK's premiere AAA development studios; well-known for the exacting standards of polish displayed on every title they ship. They are now offering an opportunity for a gifted Environment Artist to join their North UK studio's talent at either Experienced- or Senior level.
- Realise 3D assets to the quality standards the studio is known for, taking an active role in opportunities for research and development of cutting-edge techniques and improvements that will set standards for AAA
- Crafting and applying physical based shaders
- Leverage experience, taking part in the mentorship and personal development of junior staff, accumulating and distributing AAA know-how
- At least 5 years' experience within the games industry, with at least one released AAA production cycle worked
- Expertise at both High- and Low-poly modelling, with confidence and a passion using tools -Maya, Photoshop and Zbrush
- Unreal Engine 4 and any animation experience experience greatly beneficial
- Great understanding of PBR shaders, an effective communicator of ideas and technical concepts
To be considered, please submit CV’s in .doc or .docx format with portfolio links to email@example.com reference 788 today.
We are an equal opportunity recruitment agency and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Big Planet is a GDPR compliant agency.
Please refer to our new and updated GDPR Privacy Statement at http://www.big-planet.biz/news.php?d=27