Renowned Multi-Platform Studio offers Senior/Lead Artist role Ref. 655
The client is a world-famous multi-platform development studio, now seeking a seasoned Artist to join their talent at their North UK studios at either Senior- or Lead level (depending on experience) in the delivery of core- and casual games experiences across platforms.
- Lead and mentor the art team, with a hands-on approach, creating art and leading by example to drive effective teamwork, providing feedback and guidance
- Plan tasks efficiently, working across disciplines to best determine solutions to any arising issues
- Take ownership of the artwork of the project, keeping up-to-date on trends and deliver memorable experiences within technical constraints
- At least 5 years' experience within the games industry with at least 1 year in a Senior or Lead role, game production cycles fully worked are greatly advantageous
- Proficient in Photoshop and 3DS Max / Maya or equivalent 3D package, knowledge of shaders, lighting and technical art practices
- Unity experience, ideally with experience leading a small art team and setting up a project, establishing workflows
- Effective communicator across all levels, with a passion for games
To be considered, submit your CV’s in .doc or .docx format with portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org citing Ref 655 today.
We are an equal opportunity recruitment agency and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Big Planet is a GDPR compliant agency. Please refer to our new and updated GDPR Privacy Statement at http://www.big-planet.biz/news.php?d=27