Freemium Spanish Mobile Giant open to Motion Graphic Designer Ref. 949
Our client is one of the most recognised developers in Spain. With a powerful foothold in the Freemium Mobile market, they are now looking to add an experienced Motion Graphics Designer to their Spanish studio's talent.
- Involvement in all creative aspects from initial stages -brainstorming, storyboarding, animatics and benchmarks- as well as asset creation for fan sites with the 2D Artist
- Play a key role in keeping expectations realistic, building and aligning road maps with Marketing and collaborating with Outsource departments to maintain deliverables within schedule
- Stay up-to-date on all the latest trends and standards with User Acquisition
- At least 4 years' experience within either the games- or advertising industry, ideally bringing prior mobile marketing experience
- Multi-disciplinary skills within art, including Composition, 2D Motion Graphics and Video Editing, Character Animation and general story-telling skill, particularly with Adobe After Effects, -Animate and -Photoshop
- A real passion for communicating stories visually, ideally combined with a knowledge of digital- or traditional advertising methodologies
- Fluency in English with a disciplined, positive approach and effective teamwork, able to motivate oneself and others
To be considered, please forward CV’s in .doc or .docx format with portfolio links to email@example.com citing Ref 949 today.
We are an equal opportunity recruitment agency who value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Big Planet is a GDPR compliant agency.
Please refer to our new and updated GDPR Privacy Statement at http://www.big-planet.biz/news.php?d=27