UK AAA Multi-Platform Studio hiring Senior/Lead Artist Ref. 956
Our client is a renowned AAA studio with a varied list of releases, world renowned for its action titles. They now seek to hire their next Senior to Lead Artist to drive their studio's talent in delivering their next generation of hits in their Brighton studio.
- Manage and assist the team to adhere with Art Director's vision with applying hands-on approach as required.
- Communicate with internal and external departments to keep all aspects of art within standards and deadlines.
- Mentor junior members and plan tasks efficiently.
- At least 5 years’ games industry art experience, including 1 year in a senior or lead role.
- Full cycle production experience on a published AAA game title with a deep understanding of Game Engines and the technical challenges they present.
- Communication skill; particularly conflict resolution, tact as well as problem-solving ability.
To be considered, submit your CV’s in .doc or .docx format with portfolio to email@example.com today, citing Ref 956.
We are an equal opportunity recruitment agency who value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Big Planet is a GDPR compliant agency.
Please refer to our new and updated GDPR Privacy Statement at http://www.big-planet.biz/news.php?d=27