Freemium Spanish Mobile Giant open to Lead Artist Ref 964
Our client is one of the most recognised developers in Spain. With a powerful foothold in the Freemium Mobile market, they are now looking for a Lead Artist to inspire their Spanish studio's talent.
- Take ownership over all aspects of the game Art, ensuring the Art team delivers quality efficiently at every corner of a -sometimes unpredictable- production cycle
- Establish the look and feel of the game from the very beginning and play a major role in ensuring the vision is shared and solidified across teams through roadmaps, team briefs, accumulating and sharing knowledge
- Challenge methodologies and always look for room to improve them, all while executing the tight-rope balancing act of managing expectations and distributing work-loads effectively
- At least 8 years' games industry experience within an Art Director, Lead Artist or other management-level role
- Experience in negotiation, communication across all levels - a demonstrable ability to connect with and motivate others as well as oneself through a positive attitude
- A meticulous approach to vetting technical and quality aspects of Art through experience with 2D/3D software and artistic fundamentals
To be considered, please forward CV’s in .doc or .docx format with portfolio links to firstname.lastname@example.org citing Ref 964 today.
We are an equal opportunity recruitment agency who value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Big Planet is a GDPR compliant agency.
Please refer to our new and updated GDPR Privacy Statement at http://www.big-planet.biz/news.php?d=27