Tech Artist Wanted RTS Simulation Studio Prague Ref 1094
This cutting edge Real Time Strategy simulation studio situated in the buzzing city of Prague is looking for a mid level Technical Artist to bridge the gap between Artists, and programmers working on their new tech product. You will be part of a new art team and will have an impact on the product you will be working on.
The preferred candidate will:
- Work alongside the Lead Environment Artist and development team to create tools, technology and techniques for our products
- Aid in maintenance and updating of art production pipeline
- Engine experience (Unreal, Cryengine, RAGE, Frostbite, Snowdrop, Unity etc)
- Have experience working alongside programming teams (especially tools and graphics).
Ideally you will have:
- Texturing software experience (Substance Design/Painter, Quixel Suite, Magascans Studio)
- 3D modelling skills (3dsMax, Maya. Modo…)
- Photometry and photogrammetry knowledge
- VR experience
Offering a competitive salary, visa and relocation assistance as well as an excellent bonus and perks including long holidays. We believe in promoting from within and give our staff the chance to grow and advance. Sounds like your dream job?
Then please send your CV plus portfolio to email@example.com quoting job number 1094
We are an equal opps recruitment agency, value diversity and don't discriminate. We are GDPR compliant.