Mid Level Environment Artist Wanted RTS Sim Studio Czech Republic Ref 1003
This cutting edge Realtime simulations studio is looking for a talented environment artist to create new natural and cultural terrain to include vegetation, bridges, buildings and props etc for their new tech simulation project.
Working closely with the Lead Environment Artist this good communicator will:
- Have a good standard of knowledge of art creation tools, Substance Painter, Photoshop and 3DS Max
- Knowledge of internal software tools
- Observe deadlines and demonstrate proper and appropritae techniques in art methods, documentation, testing and review
- Have 1-2 years professional experience (not university) in a similar role
- Have an outstanding portfolio
Offering a competitive salary, visa and relocation assistance as well as an excellent bonus and perks including long holidays. We believe in promoting from within and give our staff the chance to grow and advance. Sounds like your dream job?
Then please send your CV plus portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job number 1003
We are an equal opps recruitment agency, value diversity and don't discriminate. We are GDPR compliant.