Lead Technical Artist AAA Developer China Ref 1348
We are working with a well established third party game studio based in the South West of China who is looking for a Lead Technical Artist to join their talented art team and work on their pillar titles.
What will you be doing?
- Working in a multi-disciplinary team of programmers, artists and technical artists
- Researching and and developing tools for use in the art production pipeline
- Studying and building up a high familiarity with the game engine used in studio, ultimately able to edit and maintain game engine features according to requirements
- Assessing requirements of different departments, identifying potential problem areas and providing technical support where necessary, ensuring technical documents are up to date
- Providing technical support in establishing and improving the art production pipelines and taking part in training new art employees
- Driving innovation and technical improvements to push the boundaries of art and effects while adapting to shifting needs or technical requirements, maintaining pipelines, and tools throughout
- Working with a range of DCC apps including Maya, 3ds Max, Photoshop...
Who you are
- An eye for art and aesthetics, with great proficiency in understanding different art production pipelines and technical requirements
- Knowledge of Design and Programming department pipelines, with ability to co-operate interdepartmentally during development and provide technical support for issues between art and code
- High degree of self-motivation, able to work on own initiative and effectively prioritise and delegate tasks, an effective communicator at all levels
- UE4 Engine
This studio offers competitive salaries, excellent relocation packages and great work life balance. You will be given the opportunity to work in a diverse and collaborative environment.
Please e-mail your CV as a Word document to email@example.com quoting reference 1348.
We are an equal opps company, value diversity and do not discriminate. We are GDPR compliant.