Art Manager Game Publisher South England Ref 1373
We are working with a cross platform game studio based in the South of England who is looking for an Art Manager to join their team.
What will you be doing?
- Planning, directing, and coordinating all activities in the art department
- Organising the art team by arranging one-to-one meetings, probations, recruitment, training...
- Managing risks and issues
- Managing the needs of the art team
Who you are
- Management experience (games industry a bonus)
- Appreciation of a modern game development studio's activities
- Team building and recruitment
- Problem-solving skills
- Interpersonal and communication skills
- External partnership communication experience a bonus
You will be given the opportunity to work with one of the UK's biggest game studios to create a product you can be genuinely proud of. This studio offers social events, pub trips, a competitive salary and a good pension scheme.
Please e-mail your CV as a Word document to email@example.com quoting reference 1373.
We are an equal opps company, value diversity and do not discriminate. We are GDPR compliant.