Principal VFX Artist AAA Games Yorkshire UK Ref 1377
We are working with a leading AAA game studio based in Yorkshire, UK who is looking for a Principal VFX Artist to join their team.
What will you be doing?
- Collaborating with the Art Director/Lead to define the visual standard for the team
- Creating VFX assets and creation pipelines
- Building previs concepts
- Providing support to gameplay requirements
- Documentation of VFX producttion and implementation procedures
Who you are
- 5+ years in Real Time VFX or as a Lead/Senior VFX Artist in video games
- 2+ released AAA titles in a Lead/Senior role
- VFX authoring tools
- 3D packages for 3D asset creation
- Photoshop and After Effects
- Appreciation of Real Time VFX principals
- Appreciation of the effect of VFX on console performance
- Interpersonal and communication skills
- UE4 (Cascade/Niagara), Unity (Shuriken), PopcornFX a bonus
- Fluid dynamics simulation software e.g. Houdini, FumeFX a bonus
You will be given the opportunity to work in a comfortable and friendly environment, and will be offered a great benefits package including holidays and flexi-time.
Please e-mail your CV as a Word document to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference 1377.
We are an equal opps company, value diversity and do not discriminate. We are GDPR compliant.