Illustrator/Concept Artist - F2P - Copenhagen Ref 1455
Our client is A Freeto Play studio based in the lively, cosmopolitan city of Copenhagen.
The studio is lookingto hire an experienced Illustrator/Concept Artist to join the team working onthe creative world of a fast-paced game, do you want to expand your career in achallenging, exciting studio?
In this role
· Work with the Art Director and amultidisciplinary team on the content of the game, as well as how the game willbe best represented through imagery and marketing art.
· Collaborate with the team using 2D concept artskills for character and environment concepts, making the game unique andexciting for the players.
· Do day to day work will include visually shapingthe existing content for live gameplay
· Assist the production of an unannounced project,using your concept and stylised skills for the character and environment artconcepts
Who you are
· You will be able to provide an impressiveportfolio of previous work showing stylised art
· Have a minimum of 2+ years’ experience in thegames industry in a 2D role
· Understand how to produce storytelling throughillustration, composition and perspective
· Experience working in a team environment, ableto take on board critical feedback and share ideas of your own to the team
· Be able to work on multiple tasks as well asbeing able to figure out the shifting priority of each task due to demand
· Passion about the creation of games
· Concept and Unity 3D experience
· Understanding of graphic design
· Previous, professional experience in splash art
· The possibility to work on a game currentlyunder NDA
· Live and work in the scenic, lively capital city
Please send your CV as a word document referencing to firstname.lastname@example.org apply quoting reference 1455!
We are an equal opportunities recruitmentagency, value diversity and don't discriminate. We are GDPR compliant.