UI Artist Mobile Games Cheshire UK Ref 1484
We are working with an award-winning, family friendly mobile game studio based in Cheshire, UK who is looking for a UI Artist to join their team. You will responsible for ensuring high quality game assets as well as interfaces which are both intuitive and graphically interesting.
What will you be doing?
- Ensuring high quality visual UI
- Keeping the project on track to deliver milestones
- Working in a multi-disciplinary team of designers, programmers, producers and creative lead
- Anticipating problems and reacting pro-actively
Who you are
- 1-2 years in the games industry
- UX Design experience in F2P/service based mobile games
- Demonstrable UI/UX skills including multiple projects
- Paper concepting
- Static and animated digital execution of contemporary UI systems
- Packages such as Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator After Effects...
This company offers a competitive salary in a friendly and comfortable working environment, as well as a fantastic bonus and pension scheme.
Please email your CV as a Word document and portfolio to email@example.com quoting reference 1484.
We are an equal opps recruitment agency, value diversity and do not discriminate. We are GDPR complaint.