Senior 3D Artist PC and Console Game Studio Austria Ref 1488
We are working with an independent PC and console game studio based in Austria who is looking for an all round, experienced 3D Artist with good examples of environments, props and characters.
What will you be doing?
- Creating top quality 3D assets
- Building characters, environments, props and vehicles
- Work documentation and planning
- Ensuring art work supports and compliments game design and user experience
Who you are
- 3+ years in the games industry with released titles
- 3D modelling e.g. Maya...
- Digital Scultping e.g. Zbrush, Mudbox...
- Game engine experience
- Appreciation of colour theory, human/creature anatomy and design theory
- Problem-solving skills
- Interpersonal and communication skills
- Adjacent field experience e.g. 2D art, concept, particles, animation, rigging...a bonus
- Scrum framework a bonus
You will be given the opportunity to work in a creative and friendly environment on challenging and interesting projects. This studio offers flexible working hours, holiday pay, a bonus scheme and a competitive salary.
Please e-mail your CV and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference 1488.
We are an equal opps company, value diversity and do not discriminate. We are GDPR compliant.