Character Art Director AAA Games Netherlands Ref 1493
We are working with an award-winning AAA studio based in the exciting city of Amsterdam, who is looking for a Character Art Director to join their team for a new role that has opened in this next generation, console studio.
What will you be doing?
- Developing highly aesthetic and technical character art content
- Ensuring correct integration of outsourced assets
- Guiding facial scanning and character rigging etc.
- Participating in recruitment
- Helping to define and reach project milestones
Who you are
- 6+ years in the games industry
- Experience as an Art Director, Senior Artist, Lead Artist or similar
- 2D and 3D character art production
- Appreciation of character technical issues e.g. real-time rigging, rendering and shading techniques
- Art production and outsourcing
- Interpersonal and communication skills
This studio offers regular social events, training opportunities, holiday allowance, a great pension scheme and relocation allowance. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading, well-established game studio.
Please e-mail your CV as a Word document as well as your portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference 1493.
We are an equal opps company, value diversity and do not discriminate. We are GDPR compliant.