Japanese Speaking Lead 2D Artist/Art Manager Mobile Japan Ref 1498
We are working with a leading mobile game studio based in the buzzing city of Tokyo in Japan who is looking for a Japanese speaking Lead 2D Artist/Art Manager to join their team.
This is a 2D focused role, please ensure your portfolio is full of examples of your 2D work.
What will you be doing?
- Management of the Japanese Concept Art Team including schedule arrangement, quality control, team co-ordination, recruitment...
- Providing feedback on project requirements and ensuring progress is on track
- Working in a multi-disciplinary team of programmers and designers
Who you are
- Japanese as a working language
- 5+ years in the games industry as an artist with previous experience as an Art Manager or Lead
- Previous experience with character concept art
- Previous participation in 2+ mobile game development projects
- Game art/concept art team management
- Interpersonal and communication skills
- Mandarin a bonus
This studio offers great opportunities to advance your career, brilliant relocation package, very competitive salaries, and the chance to work in a high-tech state of the art studio.
Please e-mail your CV as a Word document as well as your portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference 1498.
We are an equal opps company, value diversity and do not discriminate. We are GDPR compliant.