Art Director – Online Games - China Ref 881
Our client is one of the largest development studios for online multiplayer games in all of China. With a bold plan to break into Western markets, they now seek to add a visionary Art Director to head up their efforts and deliver experiences from the ground up for a Western audience.
What will you do?
- Responsible over the Art department, across the full life-cycle of mobile projects, maintaining quality and art standards as well as deliverables within specification and deadlines.
- Create and maintain the coherent art style of the mobile project, validating art assets throughout.
- Independently undertake design tasks, creating the design bible for the characters and environments of mobile projects.
- Keep in constant communication with Design and Programming departments. Address issues as they arise within Art and work out effective plans according to shifting needs.
Who you are
- 5+ years' experience in a comparable Art role within the games industry, with at least 2 mobile project life-cycles fully worked and shipped.
- Solid foundation of art skills and experience in designing. Excellent eye for art, with applicability for games. Proficiency in relevant design software.
- Keyed-in on current and emerging trends within the game industry and their impact on art in game development process, coupled with an understanding of workflows within Design and Programming to enable efficient cross-departmental management.
- Excellent attention to detail, ability to motivate oneself and others, maintaining morale and team spirit.
- Great communication skill across all levels and departments, with a keen problem-solving ability.
To be considered, please submit CV's to firstname.lastname@example.org citing Ref. 881 today.
We are an equal opportunity recruitment agency who value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.