Principal 3D Animator VR Studio Netherlands Ref 1523
We are working with a leading VR game studio based in the Netherlands who is looking for a Principal 3D Animator to join their team and work on their new ambitious AAA title.
What will you be doing?
- Building creature, object and character animations
- Taking ownership of the animation style
- Maintaining and building on the workflow and pipeline
- Working in a multi-disciplinary team of designers and programmers
- Mentoring junior team members
Who you are
- 3+ full life cycle developments
- 1+ released AAA title in a similar position
- Previous VR games experience
- Previous experience as a Senior, Lead or Principal 3D game animator
- Strong game engine animation skills e.g. UE4
- Core animation principles e.g. timing, weight...
- Hand keys and motion captures animation
- Comfortable with different animation styles e.g. realistic, cartoon...
- Rigging and skinning
- Modelling and texturing
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading VR studio at one of the studio's most exciting times periods. This studio offers a healthy work-life balance, flexible working hours, relocation help, a pension scheme and acccess to VR games and equipment!
Please e-mail your CV as a Word document as well as your portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference 1523.
We are an equal opps company, value diversity and do not discriminate. We are GDPR compliant.