Lead Cinematic Animator AAA Games Netherlands Ref 1524
We are working with a leading AAA game studio based in the Netherlands who is looking for a Lead Cinematic Animator to join their team and lead the cinematic team and help to deliver their outstanding 3D experiences.
What will you be doing?
- Ensuring all aspects of the cinematic process are aligned, e.g. the mood, style and rhythm...
- Participating in scheduling of artists and resources
- Improving the overall quality of the tools, workflow and pipelines
- Managing the quality of outsourced cinematic content
- Mentoring other members of the team
Who you are
- 5+ years' experience in the AAA video games industry or a similar industry
- Appreciation of the full CGI development process including modelling, rigging, texturing, environments, pre-visualisation, creature motion, VFX...
- Experience with game engine/editors and related tools and pipelines
- Appreciation of photography/film
- A good range of artistic skills e.g. colour, lighting, perspective, composition...
- Leadership skills
- Interpersonal and communication skills
This studio offers regular social events, training opportunities, holiday allowance, a great pension scheme and relocation allowance. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading, well-established game studio.
Please e-mail your CV as a Word document as well as your portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference 1524.
We are an equal opps company, value diversity and do not discriminate. We are GDPR compliant.