Junior to Mid-Level Character Artists AAA Games Cheshire UK Ref 1540
We are working with a family-friendly AAA game studio based in Cheshire, UK who is looking for multiple Junior to Mid-Level Character Artists to join their team and create diverse characters for their high quality titles.
What will you be doing?
- Creating character art assets
- Source and engine side character setup
- Entering issues into JIRA
- Content optimisation
- Working in a multi-disciplinary team of Designers, Artists, Programmers and Producers
- Maintaining documentation
- Tools feedback
Who you are
- Educated to degree level in a relevant field
- ZBrush and Substance Painter...
- Maya and Photoshop
- Vector-based software e.g. Adobe Illustrator...
- Appreciation of Character Art technical requirements for a Game Engine
- Problem-solving skills
- Industry standard Engines a bonus
This company offers a competitive salary in a friendly and comfortable working environment, as well as a fantastic bonus and pension scheme.
Please e-mail your CV as well as your portfolio to email@example.com quoting reference 1540.
We are an equal opps company, value diversity and do not discriminate. We are GDPR compliant.