Technical Artist Third Party Studio Cheshire UK Ref 1553
We are working with a third party studio based in Cheshire, UK who is looking for a Technical Artist to join their team. This role is instrumental is allowing the artistic vision and technical constraints of the studio's projects to be actualised.
What will you be doing?
- Integrating high quality artwork into the engine
- Supporting the use of the 3D art pipeline and engine tools
- Asset performance, quality and validation support
- Identifying potential improvements to the tools in use
- 3D art pipeline and extensions development
- Technical problem solving
- Working in a multi-disciplinary team of artists, programmers and QA
Who you are
- 2+ years in the games industry in an art position
- 1+ years in an art content creation pipeline
- Previous professional experience as a Technical Artist
- Strong modelling and art tools e.g. Maya, 3DS Max, Photoshop...
- Some coding experience e.g. Python, MaxScript, Perl, C#...
- Experience with shader development or game engine e.g. Unreal
- Technical documentation
This studio offers a competitive salary, childcare vouchers, a great holiday allowance and much more.
Please e-mail your CV as a Word document as well as your portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference 1553.
We are an equal opps company, value diversity and do not discriminate. We are GDPR compliant.