Polish Speaking Art Director Multiplayer Game Poland Ref 1554
We are working with a game studio based in Poland who is looking for an Art Director to join their team and work on their exciting Split-Screen Multiplayer Arcade Smash for current gen consoles.
What will you be doing?
- Maintaining and creating the studio's artistic vision
- Setting plans and deadlines
- Evaluating the artistic and technical work for the team
Who you are
- 5+ years in Game Development in an Art position
- 2+ years in a Director/Lead/Principal position
- 1+ released console/PC title
- Autodesk Maya, 3DS Max, Adobe Photoshop...
- Knowledge of 3D graphics e.g. lighting, materials, shaders, animation, level design...
- Graphics engines for 3D video game production e.g. Unreal, Unity...
- Polish language speaking
This is a fantastic opportunity to develop your creative skills on a unique and exciting project. This studio offers flexible working hours, a competitive salary and a comfortbale work environment with a passionate team.
Please e-mail your CV as a Word document as well as your portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference 1554.
We are an equal opps company, value diversity and do not discriminate. We are GDPR compliant.