3D Artist Third Party Studio Cheshire UK Ref 1551
We are working with a third party studio based in Cheshire, UK who is looking for an enthusiastic, talented 3D Artist to join their team.
What will you be doing?
- Ensuring project requirements are met
- Delivering assets at a high quality, following deadlines
- Work on projects through the full production cycle
- Being a part of a multidisciplinary team, learning from feedback and creating your own ideas to improve the game
Who you are
- Proficiency in Maya/3DS Max to create high and low poly modelling
- Texture map creation and enhancement
- Previous game development experience, including creation of environments/vehicles/VFX...for PC/consoles
- Appreciation of shaders and materials
- Texture tools e.g. Quixel Suite
- Source control software e.g. Perforce
- Interpersonal and communication skills
This studio offers a competitive salary, childcare vouchers, a great holiday allowance and much more.
Please e-mail your CV as a Word document as well as your portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference 1551.
We are an equal opps company, value diversity and do not discriminate. We are GDPR compliant.