Animator PC and Console Game Studio Austria Ref 1570
We are working with a PC and console game studio based in Austria who is looking for an Animator to join their team and work on both their leading and their exciting new projects.
What will you be doing?
- Humanoid, creature, machine and environment asset animation
- Rigging and Skinning
- Creating Blendshapes
- Participate in VFX, particle effects and 2D animations
- Art reviews
- Following and building upon stylistic guidelines
Who you are
- Previous experience in 3D animation for video games, TV or films
- Interpersonal and communication skills
- 3+ years in the video games industry
- Maya and scripting
- Motionbuilder and AfterEffects
- Facial Animation
- Generalist art skills e.g. figure study, 2D animation, illustration, story boarding, gesture drawing, painting...
- Film-making e.g. pre-visualisation, story writing, cinematography, editing...
You will be given the opportunity to work in a creative and friendly environment on challenging and interesting projects. This studio offers flexible working hours, holiday pay, a bonus scheme and a competitive salary.
Please e-mail your CV as a Word document as well as your portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference 1570.
We are an equal opps company, value diversity and do not discriminate. We are GDPR compliant.