UI Artist Simulation Game Studio SE England Ref 1573
We are working with a highly successful console games and simulation studio based in the South of England who is looking for a UI Artist to join their talented team. This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a studio who believes passionately in their mission to build appealing worlds and craft stunning and inspiring games.
What will you be doing?
- Participating in UI design, feature mock-ups and screen menu design
- Building art assets for UI creation
- Working on UI feature mock-ups and prototypes
- Implementing UI features and flow
- Ensuring intuitive design
- Bug fixing and testing
Who you are
- Previous experience with graphic and information design
- Adobe CC e.g. Photoshop, Illustrator...
- Usability Design/Test
- Previous experience in the games industry a bonus
- UE4 and UE4 Blueprints a bonus
- Motion Graphics deign and prototyping a bonus
This is a great opportunity to have a significant impact on the future of this studio's games in a challenging but supportive environment. This studio offers a fantastic work-life balance, a competitive salary and state-of-the-art technology.
Please e-mail your CV as a Word document as well as your portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference 1573.
We are an equal opps company, value diversity and do not discriminate. We are GDPR compliant.