Senior 3D Artist PC and Console Games South Germany Ref 1578
We are working with a PC and console studio based in the South of Germany who is looking for a Senior 3D Artist to work on their hit project as well as their exciting new IPs. You will be creating a range of different types of 3D assets and props, and will need to be able to demonstrate a variety of art styles both realistic and cartoony.
What will you be doing?
- 3D real-time asset creation, including sculpting, modelling and texturing
- Asset integration, shader assignment and material settings
- Developing concepts and prototypes
- Building assets from photogrammetry data
- Using Unreal4 editor to create levels and open world areas
Who you are
- 5+ years as a 3D artist
- 3+ released titles as a 3D artist
- 3DS Max, Substance Painter, Photoshop & ZBrush
- Next gen techniques e.g. normal mapping, High and Low Poly modelling...
- High fidelity reproduction of 3D art from 2D concept art
- Appreciation of lighting, texturing, CG Shaders...
- 3D editors e.g. Unreal...
- Interpersonal and communication skills
- Unreal Engine 4 a bonus
- Substance Designer, Speedtree a bonus
- Open world environment dressing a bonus
- Lighting and particle effects a bonus
- Character modelling a bonus
- Good work-life balance
- Flexible hours
- Collaborative work environment
Please e-mail your CV as a Word document as well as your portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference 1578.
We are an equal opps company, value diversity and do not discriminate. We are GDPR compliant.