Lead Artist Mobile Games Spain Ref 1620
We are working with a leading mobile game studio based in the sunny, beautiful City of Barcelona who is looking for a Lead Artist to join their team and work on their hit titles, enjoyed by millions of players worldwide.
What will you be doing?
- Taking ownership of the artistic development of the games
- Defining the technical pipeline, Art bible and style guides
- Art quality and execution
- Building the roadmaps
Who you are
- 8+ years in the games industry as an Art Director/Lead Artist or similar
- Technical and quality art validation
- 3D and 2D software e.g. 3DS Max, Photoshop...
- Negotiation and change management
You will be offered top of the range technological resources, fantastic opportunities for career progression, a competitive salary, bonus scheme and will be working with a talented and internationally diverse team.
Please e-mail your CV as a Word document to email@example.com quoting reference 1620.
We are an equal opps company, value diversity and do not discriminate. We are GDPR compliant.