Senior VFX Artist AAA Games UK Ref 1691
We are working with a leading AAA game studio who is looking for Senior VFX Artists to join their team in their studios based in the Midlands and the South-East of England. You will be responsible for the outstanding VFX across multiple titles.
What will you be doing?
- Building real-world VFX
- Ensuring VFX is optimised to budget, measure and test
- Participating in new workflows and techniques
- Creating prototypes
- Ensuring VFX adhere to gameplay requirements
- Technical documentation
- Working in a multi-disciplinary team of Designers, Artists and Programmers to implement the VFX
Who you are
- 5+ years in real-time VFX in the games industry
- 1+ released AAA title
- UE4 - Cascade, Niagara...
- Appreciation of real-time VFX authoring tools
- 3D packages for 3D asset creation
- Photoshop and After Effects
- Appreciation of real-time VFX principles
- Knowledge of the VFX impact on console performance
- Mentoring skills
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a leading game studio. This studio offers holiday and flexi-time benefits, a relaxed a positive team environment, social staff events and an excellent remuneration package.
Please e-mail your CV as a Word document as well as your portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference 1691.
We are an equal opps company, value diversity and do not discriminate. We are GDPR compliant.