Art Director AAA Shooter Game NE UK Ref 1693
We are working with a leading AAA game studio based in the North-East of England who is looking for an Art Director to join their team and work on their exciting new 3rd person action shooter game.
What will you be doing?
- Setting the visual content through management of the art teams
- Project planning and pitching
- Enuring necessary techniques and tools are available
- Mentoring and providing feedback to the team
Who you are
- 7+ years in game development
- 3+ released titles
- 3+ years in a leading art position
- Appreciation of modern game art production pipeline and practices
- Knowledge of current games as well as their competition
- Art software packages
- Colour theory, composition, staging techniques
- Asset generation through engine and tool sets
- Interpersonal and communication skills
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a leading game studio. This studio offers holiday and flexi-time benefits, a relaxed a positive team environment, social staff events and an excellent remuneration package.
Please e-mail your CV as a Word document as well as your portfolio to email@example.com quoting reference 1693.
We are an equal opps company, value diversity and do not discriminate. We are GDPR compliant.