UI Artist Mobile Games Germany Ref 1699
We are working with a mobile game studio based in Germany who is looking for a UI Artist to join their team and work on their mobile and social games, enjoyed by over one million users worldwide.
What will you be doing?
- Designing the player user interface for existing and future titles
- Refining UI elements, animations and graphics e.g. menus, buttons, icons, visual assets...
- Working in a multi-disciplinary team of artists, UX, designers and programmers
- Building upon the existing style, ensuring it is consistent
Who you are
- 2+ years as a UI/Game Artist
- Educated to degree level in a design, art, digital media field or similar
- Game production process experience
- Photoshop and Illustrator
- Good knowledge of casual games and mobile interfaces
- Interpersonal and communication skills
- Unity a bonus
This is a fantastic opportunity to work in an engaging and challenging work space in a multi-disciplinary team. This studio offers a friendly and multi-cultural environment and flexible work hours.
Please e-mail your CV as a Word document as well as your portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference 1699.
We are an equal opps company, value diversity and do not discriminate. We are GDPR compliant.