Lighting Artist AAA Games NE UK Ref 1703
We are working with a leading AAA game studio based in the North-East of England who is looking for a Lighting Artist to join their team and work on their exciting new third-person shooter title.
What will you be doing?
- Implementing and designing lighting for the project environment
- Participating in lighting across multiple projects
- Assisting in the pitching of future projects
Who you are
- 3+ years in AAA games or films
- Lighting and colour theory
- Real-time rendering and post FX
- Level lighting and post FX in real-time engine
- Physical shaders including how they interact with lighting and post FX
- Unreal 4 a bonus
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a leading game studio. This studio offers holiday and flexi-time benefits, a relaxed a positive team environment, social staff events and an excellent remuneration package.
Please e-mail your CV as a Word document as well as your portfolio to email@example.com quoting reference 1703.
We are an equal opps company, value diversity and do not discriminate. We are GDPR compliant.