Concept Artist Mobile Games Sweden Ref 1706
We are working with a mobile game studio based in Sweden who is looking for a talented Concept Artist to join their team and create fantastic 2D assets.
What will you be doing?
- Building 2D/concept art
- Implementing 2D assets for easy translation into 3D
- Texturing basic 3D meshes, packaging texture sheets...
- Referring to the design roadmap to pitch your design ideas and decisions
- Adhering to fundamental principals e.g. colour theory, visual weight...
- Working in a multi-disciplinary team of artists, programmers and designers
Who you are
- 3+ years in game development
- 2+ completed projects under your belt
- Can demonstrate a wide variety of art styles
- Design skills e.g. effective use of colour, lighting, composition, form...
- Building readable designs for props, environments, characters, vehicles and weapons...for 3D assets
- Interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong traditional arts a bonus
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a great studio and work on next gen experiences. This studio offers a diverse and comfortable working environment.
Please e-mail your CV as a Word document as well as your portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference 1706.
We are an equal opps company, value diversity and do not discriminate. We are GDPR compliant.