UI Designer Mobile Games Sweden Ref 1707
We are working with a mobile game studio based in Sweden who is looking for a talented UI Designer to join their team.
What will you be doing?
- Building immersive UI Unity solutions
- Implementing complete UI solutions throughout the production lifecycle
- Building upon and creating wireframes, style guides, user flows, prototypes...
- Adhering to the design roadmap when pitching design ideas and decisions
- Keeping in line with fundamental principles e.g. colour theory, visual weight...
- Working in a multi-disciplinary team of artists, programmers and designers
Who you are
- 2+ years in game development
- 2+ completed projects under your belt
- Can demonstrate a portfolio with a wide variety of art styles
- Proficient in tools e.g. Photoshop, Sketch, Illustrator, InVision, UXPin, Quartz...
- Previous hand-on experience with wireframes, storyboards, user flows, prototypes...
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a great studio and work on next gen experiences. This studio offers a diverse and comfortable working environment.
Please e-mail your CV as a Word document as well as your portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference 1707.
We are an equal opps company, value diversity and do not discriminate. We are GDPR compliant.