Character Artist - Games - Scotland Ref 1661
We are working with a game studio based in Scotland who is looking for a Character Artist to join their team and work on their exciting new pillar title.
What will you be doing?
- Building high resolution 3D characters including props and various clothing styles
- Adhering to the predefined artistic requirements when creating assets
- Refining outsourced character assets
- Integrating scanned data into into sculpt-based workflows
- 3D content iteration
- Mentoring junior members of the team
- Evaluating final characters into the game engine
Who you are
- 2+ years in the games industry as a Character Artist
- Able to demonstrate a portfolio of high resolution 3D characters, UV maps and textures
- PBR, normal map and texture creation
- Texture authoring tools e.g. Substance...
- Modern 3D modelling tools e.g. 3DS Max, Maya...
- Sculpting e.g. in ZBrush...
- Appreciation of anatomy
- Interpersonal and communication skills
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing team and work on their very exciting title. This studio offers a wonderful working environment in a beautiful location in Scotland.
Please e-mail your CV as a Word document as well as your portfolio to email@example.com quoting reference 1661.
We are an equal opps company, value diversity and do not discriminate. We are GDPR compliant.