Senior Technical UI Artist - Games - Scotland Ref 1720
We are working with a game studio based in Scotland who is looking for a Senior UI Technical Artist to join their team and work on their exciting new pillar title.
What will you be doing?
- Integrating UI into the game e.g. inventory screens, HUD elements, icons...
- Workflow maintenance
- Building pipeline for swift UI asset iteration
- Tool creation for the assistance of advanced UI delivery
- Ensuring the UI is both compelling and consistent
Who you are
- 4+ years in the games industry in a similar role
- Able to demonstrate a portfolio of relevant UI work samples
- Appreciation of UI art pipelines, rendering budgets and memory
- Programming languages e.g. Python, C++...
- Knowledge of 2D, graphic design and game graphics
- 2D authoring tools e.g. Photoshop, Flash, Illustrator, After Effects...
- 3D skills a bonus
- Degree in graphic design/UI design/interactive media/similar a bonus
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing team and work on their very exciting title. This studio offers a wonderful working environment in a beautiful location in Scotland.
Please e-mail your CV as a Word document as well as your portfolio to email@example.com quoting reference 1720.
We are an equal opps company, value diversity and do not discriminate. We are GDPR compliant.